There is an equally extensive 714km of cross-country loipes throughout the Ski Amadé Region, and plenty on our doorstep in the Flachau and Sport Welt Ski area.
- Flachau has >160kms of interconnected trails.
- Wagrain has 50 kms of trails.
- Altenmarkt-Zauchensee has >120kms of loipes
- St Johann – Alpendorf have 2 loipes of 6km and 4 km.
- Filzmoos has 20km of trails in the valley, and a in Rossbrand 14km of ‘high altitude’ trails.
- Radstadt has a massive 200kms of groomed loipes.
- Eben has a 10km trail
- Goldegg has >60kms of loipes.
There are hundreds of kms of more trails and loipes throughout the nearby areas of Ski Amadé in Schaldming-Dachstein, Gastein, Hochkonig, and Grossarl-Dorfgastein.